Together we can KEEP IT NEAT, FROM STOOP TO STREET
Sign up here! Registration closes May 1st
What is It?
- The Clean Block Competition is a month-long competition: from May 6th-June 7th
- Blocks will be judged by random visits each week from our competition judges
- Blocks will be scored on:
- How clean they are (no litter!)
- How beautiful they are (art, greening)
- How many volunteers have been engaged (reported by the block leads
- How often they have shared the project on social media
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up here: https://forms.gle/
a1VSy7esouEymTbg7 or call 667-210-2105
- Each block will have at least one block lead who will be the main point of contact and organize their neighbors to keep the block clean
- A block is both sides of the street (ex, 1100 block of Hollins odd and even side)
- Any block in the Southwest Partnership area is eligible!
What will you win?
The grand prize winning block will win a FREE BLOCK PARTY planned and funded by the Southwest Partnership–the party will be designed in partnership with the winning block and will probably take place at the end of August or beginning of September.
The winning block will be announced at the Southwest Palooza: June 29th at Model Park in Poppleton
We will also have great prizes for:
- Overall Cleanest Block!
- Overall Most Beautiful Block!
- Most Engaged Block!
- Most Improved Block!
- Most Shares and Posts on Social Media!