Bif Browning, Jane Buccheri, Catherine Neely, Lou Packett, Dan Rodenburg, Frieda Ulman, Kenneth Watson, Nikky Davis, Brent Fuller, Alisa Simmons
Approval of April Minutes
BRNI/CORE Discussion & Ranking
- The group discussed BRNI/CORE discussions and voted that the rule be, Commercial Committee will only rank the applications that are specific to the Commercial Development Committee.
- The group ranked the applications
- The CDC did not have any edits to current goals
- The CDC voted to add the following new goal:
- Study, access, and recommend changes to the zoning code that would support business development and respect neighborhood integrity
- Façade grant – No updates
- Littlepages – No updates
- 1500 W Baltimore St
- Discussion of the stakeholders meeting.
- Lord Baltimore
- Discussion regarding the tour of the Lord Baltimore