June 11, 2020
Attendees: Lou Packett, Nancy McCormick, Jane Buccheri, Bonnie Bessor (Ex Dir. Rebuilding Together Baltimore), Mackenzie Kisiel [Kiss-el] (Enterprise Community Development), Amber Jones (Enterprise Community Development), Kelleigh Eastman, Ashley Valis, Travis Ridgway, Leila Kohler-Frueh, Bill Marker, Suzanne Welch, Haydon Wyatt, Robert Meyer, Dottie Page, Christina Engerman, Chuck Callahan, Sonia Eaddy
Review of May Minutes – Nancy, Paulette second
- Jessi Stevens, Mayor’s Office of Homeless Services – Outreach Plan
- Presentation followed by Q&A
- Typical encampment removal:
- 1-2 months
- 2-3 times a day for 14 days to offer shelter, mental health, and substance abuse, food/clothing, etc.
- Letting them know, with signage and deadline
- Jessi will put the plan in SWP hands, once services re-open.
- Travis Ridgeway, Paul’s Place – discussed services offered at Paul’s Place
- Poe Homes Planning – no updates
- Homeownership Zones – no updates
- Tax Sale Program – still can’t buy 2019 and submitted 2020 list on Wednesday 6/10/2020
- Anyone have updates on La Cite? Do they still need help with occupancy?