[masterslider_pb alias=”comm-dev” id=”5″]
The Commercial Development Committee supports local businesses, encourages commercial development, and builds clean, safe, and exciting commercial corridors.
- The Committee meets the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm at Suspended Brewing 912 Washington Blvd.
- Minutes can be found here
- Chair: Kenneth Watson
- Contact: email@example.com
- Main Street designation for W. Baltimore St between Fulton Ave and Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
- Campaign to attract job producing businesses to the area
- Technical assistance to small businesses
- Strategic acquisition of key commercial buildings that, if put back into positive use, would have an immediate impact on the surrounding community
- Renovation of Hollins Market to turn the Market into a destination and resource for the community