The Commercial Development Committee supports local businesses, encourages commercial development, and builds clean, safe, and exciting commercial corridors.
- Meetings: every fourth Tuesday of the month on Zoom
- Past Meeting Minutes
Chair: LAURA DYKES
Contact email: email@example.com
Zoom Log-in Information:
Join Zoom Meeting
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 928 7477 0662
- Obtain Main Street designation for West Baltimore Street between Fulton Ave and Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
- Actively campaign to attract black/minority-owned businesses and other job producing businesses to the area
- Work to provide technical assistance to small businesses
- Acquire key commercial or mixed-use buildings in strategic locations that would have an immediate positive impact on the surrounding community when filled with new commercial/residential tenants
- Renovate the Hollins Market into a local mercantile hub, tourist destination and resource for the community