West Baltimore Street Manager Position: Open
Are you a charismatic professional who is familiar with urban environments and community development? If you are willing to walk the streets of Baltimore, engaging with business and property owners to assist us in revitalizing the corridor of West Baltimore Street, than apply now!
The Project Manager is responsible for accomplishing the tasks outlined in their grant-funded position (explained below):
The five specific tasks this project manager will be responsible for are:
1. Creating an inventory and development strategy for each property
2. Developing a brand for W Baltimore Street
3. Developing and implementing a Streetscaping Plan
4. Assisting existing and new businesses
5. Assisting with special SWP commercial projects
For more information email Tony@swpbal.org with resume, cover letter, and three references.