Southwest Partnership Community Impact Awards!
Do you know someone who has made a real, positive, lasting difference in the Southwest Partnership neighborhoods? A dedicated leader, devoted neighbor, or committed advocate?
We want to know about it! Nominate them for the Southwest Partnership Community Impact Award! Nominees should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Achievement in projects and initiatives that strengthen and support Southwest Partnership area residents, families, schools, businesses, organizations, and/or communities.
- Consistency in their commitment to community leadership and engagement.
- Longevity in support for neighborhood projects and initiatives.
- Collaboration with community members, businesses, organizations, institutions, and government agencies who may have differing goals to achieve a stronger community.
- Resource Development to increase community capacity.
Nominees should work to achieve the Southwest Partnership vision of making the neighborhoods of Barre Circle, Franklin Square, Hollins Roundhouse, Mount Clare, Pigtown, Poppleton, and Union Square awesome, healthy, architecturally beautiful, diverse, cohesive communities of choice built on mutual respect and shared responsibility.
Anyone can nominate someone. Nomination materials should include a description of how the nominee meets each of the five criteria in specific examples of 250 words or less (1250 words total). Also include pictures,video, or media resources if available. The nominees will be assessed on how they meet the criteria and their overall engagement with and impact on their neighborhoods.
Submit all nominations to email@example.com or mail to Southwest Partnership 1138 Hollins St 2nd Floor.
Nomination Deadline is January 15th 2016
Awards will be announced at the Southwest Partnership Annual Meeting January 28th, 7-9pm at 851 Hollins St.