Southwest Partnership Community Impact Awards!
Do you know someone who has made a real, positive, lasting difference in the Southwest Partnership neighborhoods? A dedicated leader, devoted neighbor, or committed advocate?
We want to know about it! Nominate them for the Southwest Partnership Community Impact Award! Nominees should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Achievement in projects and initiatives that strengthen and support Southwest Partnership area residents, families, schools, businesses, organizations, and/or communities.
- Consistency in their commitment to community leadership and engagement.
- Longevity in support for neighborhood projects and initiatives.
- Collaboration with community members, businesses, organizations, institutions, and government agencies who may have differing goals to achieve a stronger community.
- Resource Development to increase community capacity.
Nominees should work to achieve the Southwest Partnership vision of making the neighborhoods of Barre Circle, Franklin Square, Hollins Roundhouse, Mount Clare, Pigtown, Poppleton, and Union Square awesome, healthy, architecturally beautiful, diverse, cohesive communities of choice built on mutual respect and shared responsibility.
Anyone can nominate someone. Nomination materials should include a description of how the nominee meets each of the five criteria in specific examples of 100 words or less (500 words total). Also include pictures, video, or media resources if available. The nominees will be assessed on how they meet the criteria and their overall engagement with and impact on their neighborhoods.
Submit all nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Southwest Partnership 1138 Hollins St. Baltimore MD, 21223 (2nd Floor).
Nomination Deadline is January 15th 2018
Awards will be announced at the Southwest Partnership Annual Meeting January 27th, 5-8pm at 1100 Wicomico Street.
CLICK HERE to start your Nomination