- This event has passed.
Restaurant Depot Hiring Event at ECC
January 10 @ 10:00 am
HIRING FOR CASHIERS & STOCK CLERKS
INTERVIEWS – ON THE SPOT!
EMPLOYMENT CONNECTION CENTER WEEKLY JOB CLUB
1410 BUSH STREET, BALTIMROE MD 21230
JANUARY 10, 2018 – 10:00 A.M. SHARP!
INTERVIEWING FOR THE FOLLOWING JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Full Time Cashiers:
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on products
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Stocks shelves and other areas of the department
- Fills customer orders by obtaining items from shelves, freezers, coolers, bins, tables, or containers.
- Rotates stock to assure high quality, fresh merchandise at all times
- The job requires standing, walking, bending, climbing throughout the entire work day and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver objects
- Monitors pull dates on all Bulk Food merchandise
- Must have basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Cashiers should be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, but also able to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in English; ability to speak other languages would be a plus (Multi-lingual)
- 6 Months – 1 Year Cash Handling Experience
- 6 Months – 1 Year Cashier Experience
For more information and to register for services, visit us at:
Employment Connection Center
1410 Bush Street ♦ Baltimore, Maryland 21230 ♦ 410-396-1052
Center hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Register on: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Having an event in Southwest Baltimore? Add it to the calendar: http://southwestpartnershipbaltimore.org/events/community/add
Events should be held in the Southwest Partnership area and be open to the public.